Type: B2C & B2B
Industry: Professional Services
What they invested: $35,000 - $50,000 in our Conversion-focused Website Solution
After a crash and burn with a previous website company, RYC came to ProtoFuse looking for a fresh start to bring their big idea to fruition.
Request Your Car is a startup with a dream to change how the car buying process works.
What makes RYC different than the "big boys" today is their focus on being a FREE service (as opposed to being the middleman). Any car shopping consumer can find and request a vehicle at no cost, and RYC works directly with the dealer to facilitate it. RYC does not sell the consumer's information to dealers to prevent unsolicited phone calls and emails.
RYC knew their idea would take time, so they chose us knowing we'd provide the strategy, execution, support, and ongoing consulting to create awareness online and grow the business in the long run.
It was clear that ProtoFuse was the intelligent choice for my complex website objectives. The functionality, design, and analytics is exactly what I hoped for.
Old Website's Problems
Memory lane, anyone?
Major pain points of RYC's old website:
RYC was rebranded from AutoClubUSA
- Lack of clear Value Proposition
- Zero Qualified Leads
- Third-Party Integration Errors & Issues
- Poor UX Design
- Minimal Organic Search Traffic
- No compelling Calls to Action
- No Content Management System
- No Valuable Content
What We Delivered
- Professional website strategy sustainable for 3-5 years
- Detailed user research with personas
- Clearly Communicated Value Proposition Site-wide
- Third-party data integration
- Lead generation conversion elements
- Full SEO revamp
- Content Management System with customizations
- Detailed content strategy
- Ongoing Blog creation & publishing
- Mobile Optimization via RWD (Responsive Web Design)